March Mania Contest Series
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
- Eligibility: Entrant must be eighteen (18) or older as of March 24, 2016. Proof of age and identification must be provided before winners can receive any prize. Employees of the Sponsor its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
- Start/End Dates: This Contest Series includes 15 single contest events over 12 days. Contest Series includes all 2016 collegiate basketball tournament games between March 24, 2016 and April 4, 2016 including, Regional Semifinals (March 24-25); Regional Finals (March 26-27); National Semifinals (April 2) and the National Championship game (April 4). Contests start at the tipoff of the first tournament game on March 24, 2016 and end at the end of the National Championship game on April 4, 2016. Individual contests start and end with each game. Points are NOT cumulative over the Contest Series. The entrants that earn the highest total points across all venues (regardless of which group they are playing in — Free-4-All, Friends or In Venue) per game will win cash prizes between $75 and $500. Actual play of contest games, where points are cumulated for correctly answering questions during the live games, begins at the start of each 2016 collegiate tournament game played between March 24, 2016 and April 4, 2016. Additional points can be earned by correctly predicting the picks prior to the start of each game. Points earned from picks will be added to the final game point totals. Contests and any chance to cumulate points for each contest ends at the end of each aforementioned game.
- How to Enter: Install the FREE SnapCall Sports app on your phone or mobile device (www.snapcall.co for download links). Limit one entry per person, per email address. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Entrants must provide their first and last name, a valid email address, and their handle name in their profile to win. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
- How to Play: Entrants watch and play SnapCall Sports during the 2016 collegiate tournament games starting on March 24, 2016 for multiple chances to win — up to $2,000 cash total. The entrants that earn the highest total points across all venues (regardless of which group they are playing in — Free-4-All, Friends or In Venue) per game will win cash prizes between $75 and $500. Each game is a new chance to win.
- Entrants will use the free SnapCall Sports app to answer questions for any or all games of their choice.
- Entrants can select their "Picks" prior to the game and up to each game's tipoff for a chance to earn extra points.
- Entrants can play each game starting when the schedule is labeled "Live" through the official end of each game.
- During game play, entrants will respond to a series of predictive questions and earn points for each correct answer.
- Drawing: Two requirements determines a winner: 1) Entrant must meet all stated eligible requirements and 2) Entrant must earn the highest overall points across all venues (regardless of which group they are playing in — Free-4-All, Friends or In Venue) in one of the aforementioned 2016 collegiate tournament games to win a cash prize. Entrants can earn points during each of the 15 tournament games by using SnapCall Sports to answer the predictive questions during each live game. Points are NOT cumulative over the Contest Series. Individual contests start and end with each game. Questions will be sent to the SnapCall Sports app during the daily, designated playing periods. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible participants received by Sponsor. Potential winners will be announced during and the end of each game and notified by e-mail on or about 2 business days after each game day. The entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
- Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
- Entrants with the highest total points at the end of each of the eight 2016 Regional Semifinals games from March 24-25, 2016 will win $75.
- Entrants with the highest total points at the end of each of the four 2016 Regional Finals games from March 26-27, 2016 will win $100.
- Entrants with the highest total points at the end of each of the two 2016 National Semifinals games on April 2, 2016 will win $250.
- Entrant with the highest total points at the end of the final 2016 National Championship game on April 4, 2016 will win $500.
- If there are any point ties, the prize money will be equally split, to the nearest penny, across all winners.
- Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $2,000. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. Form of payment is solely Sponsor's decision. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
- Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: The winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 14 days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contests rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per household.
- Conditions: Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- List of Winners: To obtain a list of winners, visit http://www.snapcallsports.com/contest.html
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is TopSpin Networks, Inc. 4901 NW 17th Way Suite 406 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest winners will be notified on or about 2 business days after each game (03/26/16, 03/27/16, 03/28/16, 03/29/16, 04/04/16, 04/06/16). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the collegiate basketball league or its teams.