FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need WiFi or 3G to use SnapCall?
- You need a reliable Internet connection to use SnapCall. So WiFi, 3G, or 4G would work.
I'm having trouble connecting or staying connected to SnapCall.
- Make sure you can browse the Internet reliably from your device. This is a good way to check the quality of your cellular or WiFi connection. If you can get a strong WiFi connection, use WiFi and you'll normally get better performance than 3G or 4G.
I have several bars of signal strength but I'm still having trouble connecting to SnapCall.
- Power off the phone. Then turn it back on and open SnapCall.
Can I receive questions if my phone is locked?
- Yes. You will receive New Question notifications as long as you have opened SnapCall within the prior 3 minutes. If you want to make sure to receive all notifications, just leave SnapCall open during live events, or open SnapCall every 2 or 3 minutes. Generally, we ask questions about every 3 minutes.
Does SnapCall work on iPad?
- Yes, SnapCall supports both iPad and Android Tablets.
Does SnapCall support Android?
How long does SnapCall store my Channel Rankings?
- For the current season. When the next season begins for that sport (Channel), we erase last season's results.
I still have questions.
- Feel free to drop us an email: support (AT) snapcall.co